Monday, July 21, 2008

Anger Management, IRL Style

IndyCar drivers Milka Duno and Danica Patrick had some choice words for eachother this past weekend at Mid-Ohio.
In the past, Danica has challenged a lot of her fellow drivers, but never one who fights back:





“She came to my team and our pit box in a very bad way with bad words,” Duno said. “If you come in a nice way, perfect, we can talk. If you come in a bad way, you are going to find my bad side. I don’t like drama, and I told her ‘go away, you are not welcome.’.”

Patrick said she didn’t regret her action... “Unfortunately, things involving me tend to evolve. I’m on the hot seat when I do something and when others do something (connected to me). It’s kind of the line that I walk because I’m popular.”

Duno acknowledged she was struggling in her first Indy-car event at the track, but she issued a warning to Patrick... I don’t like the show she likes in every race weekend,” Duno said. “She can push the guys because they cannot do anything to her, but she cannot push me... I know if somebody pushes me and finds my bad side they are going to get a problem.”

No comments:

Post a Comment