Friday, December 14, 2007

Look out Helio.... NOT.



I'm currently picking photos for the Inside Track NASCAR Canadian Tire Series Year In Review. While sorting through my stuff from Race #11 at Riverside Int'l Speedway, in Nova Scotia, I came upon this short video.
During the, er, toe-tapping rendition of the Canadian national anthem, series points leader Andrew Ranger got into the swing of things. Literally.
So I switched my camera over to video mode. Anyway, it's just a funny little clip taken moments before the race in which a racer and his crew chief had some fun during a very tense time.
Can you nominate someone for Dancing with the Stars?

UPDATE (12/14/07... 5:30 p.m.): I just interviewed Andrew a few minutes ago (I didn't mention the video, so one of you will have to do it, haha). He was testing one of Mario Gosselin's ARCA cars today at Daytona. Sounds like it went very well considering it was his first ever time on such a big track. If all goes well (the rest of testing, sponsorship, yada, yada...) he hopes to be in the ARCA race in February at DIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment